Browsing the Web
The corresponding commands are:
Adding More Commands
If you have activated
the software to add new commands, you may want to consider adding commands for the following:
|Go to Home
|(ALT-HOME in Internet Explorer)
|Add to Favorites
|(ALT-F, A, ENTER in Internet Explorer)
|(CTRL-E in Internet Explorer)
You could also add all of your favorite websites to appear at your command by simply creating voice commands for them. For more information, see the instructions below.
Adding A Website
- Click on the "New" button to create a new command.
- Enter the "Phrase" you would like to use to open this website
- Check the option called "System Command"
- Enter the URL into the action box.
- Click the "Add" button to finish the process.
Now test your new command. Did it open your web page?